When it comes to getting a bridging loan, you need to consider if it’s the best option to use a broker for this. Below are some points to consider when thinking about getting a bridging loan through a broker.
There are many advantages of using a finance broker, they will have the experience of putting together your application in a way the lender would want, ensuring success They will have access to the whole market to get you the best rates available in the market. Ultimately saving you time and money.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Brokers
When thinking about if it’s a good idea to use a broker for a bridging loan, consider the advantages and disadvantages of using one.
- By using a trusted bridging loan broker, they will have access to a wide range of lenders, who they have a good relationship with. Most lenders will not deal with the customer directly, so by finding a trusted broker, they do all of this for you and find a good deal.
- Brokers have excellent knowledge and experience when it comes to bridging loans and the terms used. Some people may find it confusing and not fully understand the loan, and it’s termed, so the broker can explain this better and make sure you fully understand it before committing to it.
- A bridging loan broker tends to be better at negotiating with the lenders, to get you a good deal and terms for the bridging loan. If they have a regular lender that they use, the lender will usually offer a good deal as they are a returning customer/ broker.
- Bridging loan brokers are excellent at presenting your application to the lender. They will ensure that all the information needed is there and submit it to lenders in a professional way, that should hopefully result in them offering a loan.
- The bridging loan broker does all the work, so you can carry on with your day to day life as usual and not let this get in the way. They will take on pretty much everything, once they have obtained all information from you, and work with you and the lender, to get a loan. So you don’t need to worry about a thing as they will do it all for you, ensuring that you fully understand the loan and its terms.
- They are also excellent at being able to find the right deal for you. Due to their experience and knowledge, they will know what is best for you.
- Some bridging loan brokers will charge fees for their services, meaning you will end up paying even more money.
- The brokers best interests may not align with yours, and therefore you may end up with something you didn’t want. It’s essential to find a broker that understands what you need and your situation.
- They may not always find you the best deals. Some may find you the first thing and offer that to you, and most people don’t know what a good or bad deal is, so will most of the time accept it. You want to make sure you use a trusted broker who will take the time to find you a good deal.
When it comes to using a broker for bridging loans, there is undoubtedly more advantages than there are disadvantages.
As long as you can find a trusted broker that has your best interests at heart, then they should find you the best deal, help you to understand it all and also take the stress away from you doing it all yourself.
Book a FREE Advice Call With Our Property Expert
Finding The Right Broker
When it comes to anything, you want to make sure you find the right thing for your needs. This is important for finding the right broker, as you want to make sure you can trust them and that they will find the best possible deal that they can for you.
Always read reviews on brokers to see what other peoples experiences are with them. People leave good and bad reviews, but you should be able to judge from them, if they’re the right broker or not.
If you can, it’s always good to go off a recommendation, from someone who has previously used them. This gives you some hope and trust that they will be the right broker and do a good job.
Make sure to find a broker that you can trust. When getting a bridging loan in London, it can be expensive, so you want to make sure you trust the lender to find you the best deal out there. By meeting with brokers, you should be able to determine if they can be trusted or not.
Communication is vital when using a broker to get a bridging loan in London. The broker will do a lot of the work for you and work closely with yourself and the lender. You want to make sure they communicate clearly with you and help you to understand the loan and terms.
It’s always good to look at a brokers experience and how many years they have been working as a broker. Often, those with more experience can provide you with better service and may be able to find better deals.
Most brokers will have a reputation for themselves, so try to go for those that have a good and positive reputation.
How A Bridging Loan Broker Can Package Your Application
Bridging loans in London can be hard to get, and therefore, you need an excellent application to get one. This is where a bridging loan broker can come in and help package and deliver your application, to a high standard.
- Make The Application-
The bridging loan broker will work with you, to put the application together and explain it all to you, so you understand the process.
- Know What To Include-
The brokers will know exactly what is to be included in the application, so you can ensure that nothing will be missed out.
- Tips For The Application-
Due to their experience and knowledge, they may be able to provide you with some tips for the application process and even help you when it comes to planning your security and exit strategy.
- Present The Application To The Lender-
Not only will they help make the application, but they will also present it to the lender and discuss the application and loan. You can guarantee that they will deliver it to a high standard as well.
Looking for a reliable broker? then contact Property Finance Partners. We have vast experience in property finance in the UK. We also have access to the whole market to get you the best terms and rates.
Contact Property finance call 020 3393 9277 or email: [email protected]